Making The House Photoshoot Ready
By: Desare A Kohn-Laski
All spotlights are on your house for a photo shoot that will make it an instant star. Like a celebrity, it will mesmerize people and possibly have a fan base from whom will emerge a possible owner soon. But is your house ready when the camera starts focusing on its beauty? Will real beauty be captured? If your house is soon to be an object of a photo shoot for a marketing effort, then these are some things you should follow according to the Florida Realtor Magazine.
The house is a great object for photo shoots… Eliminate unnecessary things inside and outside.Desare A Kohn-Laski
- Brighten up the house. Photos always look best when light is great. The house should receive as much light as it can. With this, all interior lights should be turned on while allowing natural light from the outside to enter. Do this by opening doors, blinds, curtains and drapes.
- Refresh the house. Imbibe freshness on the house. Make it as clean as possible. If necessary, apply new paint on surfaces needing them. Check for some peelings or chippings on walls and repaint at once.
- Lose your identity of the house. Unless you’re preparing your house for a feature that will tell your story, personalizing it with pictures and other things will do just fine. But if the photo shoot is to sell your house, then start removing things that will give it your identity. Photographs, calendars, boards, and other things that will show your identity and give impression of the date should be removed.
- Eliminate unnecessary things inside and outside. Decluttering the house covers both interior and exterior portions. Reduce the number of furniture for showing. Shelves must be minimized of books and magazines. Countertops must be stripped off of unused kitchen gadgets. Jars, bottles, and other empty containers residing on the yard must be eliminated too. There’s always the recycling shop to monetize them.
- Accessorize, but not too much. Reducing the displays will be defeated if you’re just replacing them with other objects. accessorizing doesn’t mean that you have to equate what you’ve removed. Attractive vases are always good displays especially if there are flesh flowers on them. Give a scale view of the length and width of tables by putting smaller but attractive objects on them too. Center tables can host a dish garden instead of too many ceramic displays on it.
The house is a great object for photo shoots. By following the tips above, you’re sure to have wonderful photos of your house that are also good for viewing by potential buyers.
Desare is an experienced realtor and Military Relocation Professional servicing the counties of Palm Beach, Broward, and Miami-Dade. With a team of 90 real estate agents under her, your chase for your dream house will be an easy and flawless one, assuring you to obtain all the professional assistance they can give. For more details about her services, hop on to http://www.skyelouisrealty.com.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/10029785