The Georgia Drone Photographer Jobs & Real Estate Photographer Network Application is Open for ALL COUNTIES.
Are you looking for drone photographer jobs in Georgia? Do you have real estate photography experience? Want to make some extra cash by using your photography skills?
We are looking for real estate photographers and certified Part 107 drone pilots to join our independent contractor network.
If you have the equipment, take pride in your photography, and have an eye for composition – join our Georgia Photographer Network!
Joining our Georgia Photographer Network
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals to help us tell unique stories. If you are looking for an opportunity that will allow you to use your camera, drone, and photography skills, we are glad you found us! As an independent contractor, there is no obligation to take an assignment. If you accept an assignment, we expect you to complete it – we hope you agree that is only fair! Photographers need to have a balance of technical and soft skills in order for them to complete their jobs.
What we expect:
- You must be dependable and on time! Our assignments require arriving within a specific time window. We hope you understand our clients time is as important as yours.
- Photographers need to have technical skills and soft-skills like communication and people skills to complete their jobs successfully.
- You must know how photography works. This means you should know about composition and how to adjust your camera to achieve proper exposure.
- Although most assignments do not require editing images or videos. But, if you are proficient in editing, we may have some editing work for you as well.
- Drone photographers are responsible for obtaining flight authorization for assignments. We will ask you to send in a screen capture of your device showing LAANC authorization or evidence that it was not needed.
The form below will inquire about your location, equipment, and experience with photography and video work. Qualified applicants must be able to sign a confidentiality and non-solicitation agreement with us before being assigned jobs. It is a non-exclusive agreement, which means you can freelance for others as well!